For broccoli cream:
- 3 broccoli (whole with stalks and all. but shave stalks)
- 2 cups of cashews
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 bunch cilantro (chopped)
- chop broccoli coarsely. roast the broccoli with a bit of olive oil at 375F for 15min. then let cool. then throw all the ingredients in a food processor. salt and pepper to taste.
- 3-4 baked potatoes, washed and wrapped in aluminum foil. bake at 375F for an hour.
- 4 portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Saute in a wok until cooked.
Once baked potatoes are done. Unwrap and cut in half, fill with 1 cup of broccoli cream and top with portobello. Serve with mixed greens tossed in miso dressing.
quick, yummy, healthy, fast… skillet meal idea #2
warm your skillet on the stove with a tblsp of olive oil. add 1 chopped portobello mushroom, 2 cups cooked chickpeas, 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, 2 tsp salt, 2 tsp garlic powder, 2 tsp dried oregano leaves. Once your mushroom is nearly cooked…
add 2 cups fresh spinach and stir until spinach begins to wilt…
serve hot. enjoy!
the walnuts give it such a nice texture and a great toasty taste. this was an impromptu weekend lunch and was sooo ridiculously good! i love whatever was in the fridge surprises :)
prep time: 2 minutes. cook time: 5 minutes.
only one pot to clean. win!