Creamy Black Beans: I couldn’t tell what I was in the mood for all day - it was a mix of mexican or mac & cheese. I couldn’t pick, so I chose both in an experiment which actually ended up pretty good.
- Cook 1 can of black beans in a pot
- In a separate pan, sauté 1/2 cup of onion in olive oil
- Add 2 tbsp of Spicy Sherry Pepper Sauce to pan
- Add 1 tbsp of curry powder to pan
- Add 1/2 cup of diced tomato to pan
- Drain cooked beans of all liquid & then add to pan
- Turn off heat & mix in 1 tbsp of Sour Cream & top with Cheddar Jack Cheese